These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the “Fiika” Service (“Service”) provided by Crayon Co., Ltd. (“Company”). Please use this service after agreeing to these terms.
Article 1 (Language)
This agreement may be translated into languages other than Japanese. However, the Japanese version shall prevail in any case.
Article 2 (Definition)
The definitions of terms used in this agreement are as follows.
|(1)||This service||Services operated by the Company and related services|
|(2)||This site||Website where the contents of this service are posted|
|(3)||Book contents||Generic term for characters, sounds, still images, moving images, software programs, codes, etc. provided on this service (including posted information)|
|(4)||User||Anyone who uses this service|
|(5)||Registered users||Those who have completed user registration for this service|
|(6)||ID||A character string unique to the registered user for using this service|
|(7)||Post||Act of posting text, character strings, images, comments, etc. by registered users|
|(8)||Post information||Generic term for information such as texts, character strings, images, comments, etc. posted by registered users by posting etc.|
|(9)||personal information||A general term for information that can identify individuals, such as addresses, names, occupations, and telephone numbers|
|(10)||Registration information||Generic term for information registered by registered users on this service (excluding posted information)|
|(11)||Intellectual property||Inventions, inventions, new plant varieties, designs, works, and other products created by human creative activities (natural laws or phenomena that have been discovered or elucidated and that have industrial potential) ), Trademarks, trade names, other products or services used in business activities, and trade secrets or other technical or business information useful for business activities.|
|(12)||Intellectual property right||Patent rights, utility model rights, breeder’s rights, design rights, copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights stipulated by laws and regulations or rights relating to profits protected by law|
Article 3 (Agreement to these Terms)
- When the user downloads the service to a smartphone or other information terminal and performs the procedure for agreeing to the terms, a user agreement is established between the user and the Company in accordance with the provisions of the terms. Shall.
- This service is available only to women over the age of 18 (excluding high school students) who are pregnant or mothers with children. Confirmation of age and mother will be made within a reasonable range depending on the date of birth entered in the sign-up flow or profile. We do not guarantee the gender, age, or status of a member.
- If a violation is discovered after registration, our membership may be invalidated at our discretion. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User due to invalidation measures.
- If you are a minor, please use this service with the consent of a parent or other legal representative.
- If a minor user uses the Service falsely for consent or for age in the absence of a statutory agent’s consent, in order to make him / her believe that he / she is a competent person If fraud is used, it is not possible to cancel any legal act related to the Service.
- If a user who is a minor at the time of agreement to these Terms and Services reaches the age of use and uses the Service, the user shall be deemed to have ratified all legal acts related to the Service.
- If we determine that it is necessary to contact or notify the user of this service, we will notify you with your registered e-mail address, short message, e-mail used for Apple ID, etc. We are not responsible for any disadvantages that may occur if the user has not provided accurate contact information.
Article 4 (Eligibility)
The Company shall be able to refuse membership registration or delete accounts if the user falls under any of the following reasons .
- If we judge that it may be in violation of these Terms
- If there is any false, incorrect or missing information in the sign-up flow or profile registration
- If you have previously canceled your registration to use this service
Article 5 (Change of Terms)
- The Company may revise the contents of these Terms at any time without obtaining the user’s consent, and the user shall accept this without objection.
- When we revise these terms, we will notify the user of the contents by our prescribed method.
- The amendment of the preceding Terms shall take effect when the Company gives notice in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
- When you use the Service after changing the Terms, you are deemed to have agreed to the changed Terms and Conditions without objection.
Article 6 (Account Management)
- The user shall arbitrarily register and manage the information registered at the time of use (hereinafter referred to as “registration information”, including email address, telephone number, ID, etc.) at his / her own responsibility. The User shall not allow this to be used by a third party or lend, transfer, change the name, or buy or sell.
- The Company can treat the use of this service based on the registration information as being used by the person who registered the use, and perform the use registration for the result arising from the use and any liability accompanying it Lied to the person in question.
- The User shall compensate the Company and third parties for any damages caused to the Company or third parties due to unauthorized use of the registered information.
- The user shall manage the registered information at his / her own risk, and the Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user due to incorrect or false registered information. will do.
- If it is found that the registered information has been stolen or used by a third party, the user shall immediately notify the Company and follow the instructions from the Company.
Article 7 (Handling of personal information, etc.)
Article 8 (Prohibited acts)
In using this service, the Company prohibits the following acts for users (hereinafter “users”). If the Company deems that the User has violated the prohibited matter, the Company shall be able to take measures deemed necessary by the Company, such as suspension of use, deletion of postings, etc., and the user shall agree without any objection .
- Acts that violate the intellectual property rights of the Company or third parties
- Acts that damage the honor or reputation of the Company or a third party or that unfairly discriminate or slander.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on the property of the Company or third parties
- Acts that cause financial damage to the Company or third parties
- Threatening acts against the Company or third parties
- User submits the following information
- Information at risk of damaging third party rights and property
- Information harmful to third parties, information that harms third parties physically or psychologically
- Information pertaining to crimes, torts, or dangerous acts, and information that solicits or aids them
- Information that is intended to be illegal, harmful, intimidating, abusive, racist, defamatory, defamatory, insulting, harassing, instigating, or offensive, or that has content that could result in such consequences
- Information that is known to be false or non-existent
- Information that you do not have control over
- Information that infringes on intellectual or other proprietary rights, including copyrights of third parties, information that infringes the public interest or personal rights
- Information such as images, documents, etc. that are obscene, child pornographic or child abusive
- Information that violates laws such as the Doctors Act
- Other information that we deem inappropriate
- Specification of computer virus or harmful program or act to induce it
- Act of applying stress that places an excessive burden on the infrastructure equipment for this service
- Attacks on our servers, systems and security
- Attempt to access our services by any means other than our provided interface
- Act of one user acquiring multiple user IDs
- In addition to the above, acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 9 (Handling of Content)
- Users can use the contents of this service only within the scope of our company.
- The Company has the right to all contents provided by this service, and enforces patents, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights owned by the Company to users. Or a license.
- The user may copy, transmit, transfer (including buying and selling between users), lend, translate, adapt, reprint without permission, secondary use, and use for commercial purposes in any way beyond the scope of use specified by the Company. Do not modify, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, etc.
- Regardless of the preceding paragraph, if the user loses the user qualification due to withdrawal etc., the right to use the provided content will also be extinguished.
- Copyrights (including rights specified in Articles 21 to 28 of the Copyright Act) relating to content (still images, moving images, text information, and any other information) posted or otherwise transmitted by the User on the Service All copyrights) belong to the user. However, the user authorizes the Company to use the content for free and non-exclusively in Japan and overseas when transmitting the content.
- Users shall not exercise their moral rights in this service.
Article 10 (paid content)
- For some parts of this service, paid content can be purchased for a fee. The amount of paid content, payment method, and other matters will be separately determined by the Company and displayed on the Service or the Site.
- We may change the price of content that is free or paid for in this service at our discretion.
- If you delay payment for the paid content, you shall pay us a late penalty of 14.6% per year.
- Use of paid content is permitted only for the registered information of the user himself.
Article 11 (Handling of points)
- In the event that we conduct a campaign or at any other time, we will give users points that can be used within Fiika in a manner determined by us.
- Fiika points are valid for one year from the date the points are awarded.
Article 12 (Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from changes, interruptions, or terminations of the Services.
- The Company has no involvement in and is not responsible for the environment in which you use the Service.
- The Company will ensure that the Service meets the specific purpose of the user, that it has the expected function, commercial value, accuracy, and usefulness, and that the use of the Service by the user will be governed by laws or regulations. There is no guarantee that the product will comply with the internal rules of industry associations and that no problems will occur.
- The Company does not guarantee that this service is compatible with all information terminals, and may cause malfunctions in the operation of this service due to the upgrade of the OS of the information terminal used for using this service The user acknowledges that there is in advance. The Company does not guarantee that such problems will be resolved by modifying the program, etc., when such problems occur.
- The user acknowledges that the use of this service in whole or in part may be restricted due to changes in the terms of service and operating policies of service stores such as AppStore and GooglePlay.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused directly or indirectly to the user by using this service.
- The Company was informed in advance of the possibility of damages to users and other third parties in the event of lost opportunities, business interruption or any other damages (including indirect damages and lost profits) We do not take any responsibility.
- When another user or a third party requests deletion of an account or post, the Company shall be able to determine whether to delete the account or posting, and shall not be liable for any responsibility arising from such judgment. Shall.
- This rule does not apply if the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent or if the contract is a consumer under the Consumer Contract Law.
- Even in the case where the preceding paragraph applies, the Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from special circumstances out of damages caused to users by negligence (excluding gross negligence). Shall not be borne.
- If the Company is liable for damages in connection with the use of this service, the liability shall be limited to the amount of use received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- The Company shall not be liable for any dispute or trouble between a user and another user. In the event of a trouble between the user and another user, the two parties shall resolve the trouble and shall not make any claim to the Company.
- In the event of damages to other users or in the event of a dispute with a third party in connection with the use of the Service, the user shall, at his own expense and responsibility, compensate for such damages or make such a dispute. And shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
- In the event that a third party makes a claim for damages, etc., from a third party due to the user’s actions, this shall be resolved at the user’s expense (lawyer’s expense) and responsibility. If the Company has paid damages to the third party, the User shall pay the Company all costs including the damages (including attorney’s fees and lost profits). will do.
- If you damage us in connection with the use of this service, you will be liable for damages (including legal fees and lawyer costs) to us at your expense and responsibility.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of information posted by other users on this service. We do not take any responsibility for any dispute or trouble with the information posted on this service.
Article 13 (Advertising)
You understand and accept that any advertisements may be included on the Service and that the Company or its affiliates may post any advertisements. The form and scope of advertising on the Service will be changed by the Company from time to time.
Article 14 (Prohibition of transfer of rights)
- The User shall not transfer the status under these Terms and Conditions or all or part of the rights or obligations under these Terms to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
- We may transfer all or part of the Service to a third party at our discretion, in which case, within the scope of the transferred rights, including the user’s account, All rights shall be transferred to the transferee.
Article 15 (separability)
Even if any provision or part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by the Consumer Contract Law and other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions and part of this agreement are invalid or unenforceable The rest of the provisions determined to be in effect shall continue to be in full effect.
Article 16 (anti-social forces, etc.)
Maintain and operate anti-social forces through anti-social forces, etc. (meaning gangs, violent organizations, right-wing organizations, anti-social forces, or other equivalents; the same shall apply hereinafter), or through funding or other means The use of those who have some kind of exchange or involvement with anti-social forces, such as cooperating or participating in management, is prohibited. If we judge that it is an antisocial force, etc., we may not be able to continue the service.
Article 17 (How to contact us)
Users who contact us regarding this service will be contacted / inquired from this service or from an inquiry form installed at an appropriate location on this site, or by a method specified separately by us.
Article 18 (Governing law, competent court)
- The validity, interpretation and performance of these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Japanese law.
- Regarding discussions, lawsuits and any other disputes between the Company and users, etc., the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court, depending on the amount of the suit.
Effective January 25, 2020